Saturday, January 27, 2007

World's Fastest Motorcycle (350.884 MPH) -and more



Came across the picture of the World's Fastest Motorcycle at The Motorcyclist's Post Which purports to be the worlds oldest motorcycle newspaper. I added the link to my page. I'm getting quite a collection of motorcycle related links and I invite you to check them out. Recent adds:
RoadPoet eMagazine
Biker Poet's page

Biker Wolf's Perspectives
Brothers of the Creed MC

Hell's Angels MC Worldwide
Bikers-n-Outlaws
Ching-A-Ling Nomads MC
Northern Utah Chapter UMF of America

Beartooth Rally 2007
Sturgis 2007
Buffalo Chip Campground 2007

Run for the Wall
Patriot Guard Riders
POW/MIA Riders
Road Dogs Independent Riders Organization

I Ride My own Home for women riders.


I'm also checking links and removing any that are no longer working. If there's an up-side to not being able to ride because of the weather, it's having some time to do this.

If you would like to have your page listed, send me your URL and I'll check it out. If your page is motorcycle related, not racist or homophobic, and not purely commercial, I'll hook you up. All I ask is a linkback in return.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow. this bike is crazy fast. you had better have got some motorbike Insurance if you plan on buying this one.