Thursday, August 16, 2007

On the Road Again

Next week, (Tuesday)My summer break ends and I have to be back at work. I'm leaving tomorrow for Missoula, MT, to visit my daughter's family. I need a grand-baby fix. I'll probably get in some good riding while I'm there and then return on Monday. This will be my last long ride of the summer and I intend to enjoy it.

I have some allergies and lately I've been riding in some smoky and dusty country and conditions. I've managed to pick up an allergy related eye infection in my right eye. Went to the doctor today for some relief and he prescribed some eyedrops. Hopefully they will take care of the problem. I'll throw them in my saddle bag and treat myself along the way.

1 comment:

Kano said...

Enjoy your ride, have a hoot! I will be looking forward to an update when you get back!