The Ten Worst Things to Hear in a Tattoo Shop
10. Do you mind paying me up front?
People stiff me if I don’t get the money before I do the job.
9. I haven’t learned drawing a Grim Reaper yet,
so I did a naked chick hugging Mickey instead.
8. Don’t worry, this is a one of a kind tattoo.
Your clover has five leaves, not four.
7. I’d like you to meet my father-in-law, he’s a laser removal specialist.
6. Just let me toss back another shot and we’ll get started.
5. You mean B-O-O-B doesn't it spell Bob?
4. If you don’t like it, don’t panic. I do bitchin’ cover-ups.
3. Latex gloves are for sissies.
2. A Screaming Eagle?! I thought you said "A Preening Beagle".
As stolen from the Legendary Harley Davidson Website